rockstarrockstar is a Chrome extension that adds these features to Okta:
- Export Objects to CSV: eg, Users, Groups, Group Members, Group Rules, Directory Users, Apps, App Users, App Groups, App Notes, Network Zones, YubiKeys, Mappings, Admins...
- User home page: Show SSO (SAML assertion...)
- People page: enhanced search
- Person page: show login/email and AD info, show user detail, enhance menus/title, manage user's admin roles, verify factors, set password
- Groups page: search using regular expressions (like wildcards)
- Active Directory page: show OU tooltips, export OUs
- Identity Providers page: show SAML certificate expiration date
- Events: Expand All and Expand Each Row
- API: API Explorer, Pretty Print JSON
- Many: enhanced menus
rockstar runs in your browser, it doesn't send your data anywhere.
Note: This extension was not created by Okta. It is not supported by Okta. It is an unofficial extension created by the community.
Setuprockstar is available on the Chrome Web Store.
- Login to Okta or Okta Admin.
- Navigate to, e.g., Directory > People or Security > Administrators, etc.
- Look for the rockstar popup window in the upper-left corner of your browser.
Trouble? Suggestions? Feedback?
Previous updatesFeb 21, 2020 - rockstar is now available on the Chrome Web Store. Please start using this version ASAP, the old bookmark will stop working soon (see below).
Jan 29, 2020 - Okta pushed out a change to oktapreview.com to block scripts and
I have published a version of rockstar on the Chrome Web Store and
Please bookmark this page and stay tuned for more updates. Please contact me with any questions or comments.